Wednesday, July 2, 2008
It's 12:43 in the morning
Hey! First time blogging in 'Blogger'. Hmph, summer is a drag for real. I mean, I am writing and whatever, and reading like a mad man. I can't help but feel like there is something else I should be doing. You know how everybody tries to lose like 30 pounds over the summer break? Well I do 'Turbo Jam' with my sister. It works really really well. Then I get to where I want to be in the day, drinking water and eerrrthang, then I cheat and eat some crap I know I don't need to be eatin. Crazy huh? Also, I was just watching 'They kiss again' cause I am a big Asian Drama fan. It's my second time watching it too. I can just hear my mama screaming in her head right now 'GO TO BED FOOL!' haha. She wrong, but I know I need to go to sleep sometime. I think I have like insomnia or something. When I lay down, it takes me at least and hour to go to sleep, so I don't even bother to go to bed sometimes. My sister thinks that's the cause of my acne, but I know it's not sleep deprivation. Can't be. Have any of yall ever studied a new language and it be hard as wood? I'm studying Chinese Mandarin. It is so difficult. I really want to be a teacher in Taiwan though, I don't wanna give up just now. Pray for my strength!

Good Night Now Yall

Labels: , , ,