Saturday, November 8, 2008
Virtuous Living
Oh Hay! It's Aleesha again and I want to talk about having virtues. A virtue by definition is moral excellence. I think that virtuous people are the most overlooked and ridiculed. So, in saying that, I would like to begin living this way. Almost being like a character from a book; brave, strong, confident, and having selfcontrol. Living this way I think that blessings will come forth for me. I don't want to think about dating, eating, or anything like that. Things that are important to me.

By doing that, I will lead a simpler life. I will think of what is only important then and then for the future. I fulfil my needs and ignore my wants. :D I think that's the way I will transform myself.

That's all for today.
OH, and if you want to see some skills.!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
i like your thoughts!!